ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 enable organisations to implement structured management systems for workplace health & safety and the environment. These revised standards offer users the opportunity to integrate their health & safety and environmental approaches as they are aligned to a common new structure – Annex SL. With the adoption of Annex SL as the basis for all management system standards, the new changes within the standards will provide a basis for stronger, more effective management systems, offering an organisation more potential to realise significant benefits from their adoption.
Join us for an insights-filled seminar where our expert will cover:
- Annex SL, the new high level structure (HLS) of all ISO Standards
- The structure and elements of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Context of the organization and risks-based thinking
- Key elements of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 (PDCA elements)
- Key success factors of HSE management systems