Join LRQA as we sponsor the GFSI Japan Food Safety Day on October 11, 2011 in Tokyo, Japan. Share knowledge and network with over 400 food safety experts from Asia.
Key speakers include:
- Cor Groenveld, LRQA Global Product Manager for food services and Chairman of the Board for the Foundation for Food Safety (owner of the FSSC 22000)
- Cenk Gurol, President, AEON GLOBAL SCM Co., Ltd., Japan and GFSI Board Vice-Chair
- Frank Yiannas, VP Food Safety and Health, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., USA and GFSI Board Member
Who should attend?
If your organisation is a retailer, food manufacturer, food packaging manufacturer, a food service provider or operates anywhere within the Asian food supply chain, you don’t want to miss this event.
Why is this event important?
- Exchange current international thinking and knowledge on food safety with your food safety peers.
- Get the latest updates on the Global Food Safety Initiative and learn about the added value and benefits of working with this programme. - Learn from speakers who come from global retail and manufacturing companies who will share their experiences.
Learn more & register, click on the US flag for the English version