Join LRQA as we sponsor the GFSI Focus Day Latin America on September 2, 2011 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Share knowledge and network with over 400 food safety experts from Latin America and around the world.
Key topics include:
- GFSI bench-marking process
- What is the Foundation for Food Safety Certification
- Implementing FSSC 22000
- Do's and Don'ts of a food safety management system
- Using your FSMS to instill a food safety culture
- New PAS 223 for safe food packaging
Guest speakers include?
- Ulisses Dias, Cargill QA Director for Brazil
- Fernando Vicente, Diretor Industrial da Usina Alta Mogiana
- Arnaldo Nestor Mufalo Junior, Engenheiro da Qualidade da Citrosuco
- Cor Groenveld, Foundation for Food Safety Certification and LRQA Global Food Manager
- Beatriz Fiol, Food Manager LRQA Brazil
Learn more & register
Click here for the Portuguese version