We provide bespoke assurance services such as certification and verification along with tailored training solutions to companies who require customised services suited to the needs of their organisations.
Businesses often need confirmation that organisational objectives and plans are being achieved. Our range of services within this arena provide organisations with an additional layer of assurance that they are operating effectively and efficiently, and help them to identify where improvement is needed.
Our customised training and assurance services provide organisations with a range of benefits including:
- An additional level of assurance to internal and external stakeholders that you are operating to the highest standards
- Brand reputation
- Delivering against any Corporate Social Responsibility commitments through customised verification of reporting
- Competitive advantage through the identification of areas for improvement
- Employee engagement through our range of customised training services
Following initial investigation and discussion, each business solution is designed specifically for your organisation. This maybe to utilise an existing standard such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 27001, or it could be the development of a bespoke scheme, which includes one of our extensive business improvement tools.
Our customised training and assurance services include:
- Customised training
- We can tailor our training services to meet your specific organisational requirements including both on-site and e-learning options
- Second party auditing
- Developing a bespoke standard or scheme
- E-learning solutions
- Output conformity review, process assessment, pinch-point management and upstream failure point assessment
- All processes should have defined results to ensure they can be monitored and managed. We use your expected process results to assess conformity and compliance, ensuring effective performance management and improvement
- Change management assessment
- Change is necessary in any business to ensure market lead, customer satisfaction and to grow and prosper. Assessing effectiveness allows you to identify where improvement is needed to ensure results are achieved.