You need this course if
- You are responsible for managing and maintaining a Environmental Management System
- You are responsible for the external certification of a Environmental Management System
- You want to improve the effectiveness of your Environmental Management System
- You are a first, second or third party auditor of a Environmental Management System
You will learn
- What Annex SL is, and how it will shape all new and revised ISO standards.
- The impact of Annex SL on ISO 14001:2015.
- The new and changed requirements defined in ISO 14001:2015.
- What you need to do to manage a successful transition programme.
You will need
- To possess knowledge of the current ISO 14001 standard
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have an environmental management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for coordinating the transition of their management system from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015. Please send your inquiry to email@example.com
Note: Until the release of ISO 14001:2015 by the International Standards Organisation, this training course will reference the draft standard (DIS/FDIS) currently available.