ISO 45001:2016 Lead Auditor Transition (CQI & IRCA Certified)
You need this course if
- You are a second or third party occupational health and safety management systems auditor wishing to build on your existing external auditing experience.
- You are a second or third party occupational health and safety management systems auditor wanting to learn about ISO 45001:2016 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are a second or third party auditor working for an organisation that is certified to OHSAS 18001 and is transitioning to the 2016 revision of the standard.
- You are an IRCA registered auditor seeking re-registration to IRCA’s ISO 45001:2016 auditor certification scheme.
You will learn
- The structure of a generic management system based on Annex SL and the implications of this from an audit perspective.
- The requirements for understanding the organisation and its context and how they may be audited.
- The new and enhanced requirements for leadership and how they may be audited.
- The requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities and how they may be audited.
- The new requirements concerning process thinking and how they may be audited.
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 45001:2016
You will need
- To have experience of conducting either second party or third party occupational health and safety management system audits.
- To have knowledge of ISO 45001:2016, which ideally will have been acquired by attending the LRQA “ISO 45001:2016 Appreciation and Interpretation” course or the LRQA “Preparing for ISO 45001:2016” training course.
Your future development
- LRQA Management System Workshops on:
- Risk-based Thinking
- Process Management
- Context of the Organisation
- LRQA Auditor Conversion courses covering either QMS, or ISMS, or OH&SMS (these are CQI & IRCA certified training courses).
- See our Business Improvement courses
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia