You need this course if...
- You are responsible for managing and maintaining a Quality Management System
- You are responsible for the external certification of a Quality Management System
- You want to improve the effectiveness of your Quality Management System
- You are a first, second or third party auditor of a Quality Management System
You will learn...
- What Annex SL is, and how it will shape all new and revised ISO standards.
- The impact of Annex SL on ISO 9001:2015.
- The new and changed requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015.
- What you need to do to manage a successful transition programme.
You will need:
- To possess knowledge of the current ISO 9001 standard
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have a quality management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for coordinating the transition of their management system from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Until the release of ISO 9001:2015 by the International Standards Organisation, this training course will reference the draft standard (DIS/FDIS) currently available.